Roseburg Arreis MDF OVERVIEW
Roseburg Arreis MDF ® Sustainable Design Fiberboard (SDF)* is the most affordable sustainable Medium Density Fiberboard offered by Roseburg. Developed specifically, using a patent-pending manufacturing process, to drive down the cost of environmental stewardship and simultaneously deliver the high performance MDF you expect. Manufacturers, designers and specifiers now have a new affordable MDF supporting environmental design:
- No added formaldehyde resin system
- Physical properties similar to, or better than standard MDF
- Pre-consumer recycled wood content
- FSC® Mix Credit Certified – available option
- Potential LEED® 2009 credit support: MRc4, 5, 7 & IEQc4.4
- Potential LEED® v4 credit support: Materials & Resources and Indoor Environmental Quality
- Meets CARB ATCM Phase 2 emission limits – CARB NAF Exempt
- Third party certification – SCS & ECC
- CHPS compliant – California section 01350 approved
- Developed and manufactured with pride in Medford, OR
*Sustainable Design Fiberboard (SDF) products include a broad range of high quality MDF products manufactured by Roseburg to meet or exceed the most stringent global emission standards. Applications for SDF include cabinetry, furniture, mouldings and millwork.
WHEN AND WHERE YOU NEED IT
Roseburg Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) is available throughout North America at some of the largest and most respected wholesale distributors, retail building material dealers and home centers. We encourage you to contact one today to get more information.