Radiata Pine ACX
- Manufactured with 100% plantation grown logs
- TECO stamped meets requirements of PS 1 – 09 underlayment
- Extra smooth Sanded finish (180 grit) suitable for staining or painting
- Made with Phenolic Exterior Glue exempt from CARB regulations
- BCX and Cpc grade plywood available upon request
- 4×8 6mm,9mm,12mm,15mm,18mm,25mm
- Premium Beaded 2″ OC Sanded w/ Groove
- T1-11 4″,8″,12″ OC Rough Sawn Textured Deep Groove
Exclusion from CARB II Certification
Chesapeake Plywood offers Wholesale Radiata Pine ACX Plywood that can be used in a variety of applications such as cabinets, crates, truck & trailer lining, fixtures, decking, displays, staircases, soffits and much more. Radiata Pine ACX Plywood has many sanding options and is versatile as well as durable.
Radiata Pine ACX offers a smooth grain that is virtually defect free, making it visually appealing and ideal for laminating. Perfect for cabinets, crates, fixtures, displays and staircases, the Radiata Pine Plywood panel offers many sanding options, minimal core gaps with a tight core line and a balance of machinability and strength.
Radiata Pine ACX is a plantation pine species from Chile, South America that naturally has very few knots. AC Radiata is often used for cabinets, shelving, furniture, and other applications where the highest quality face with no defects is needed.
BRANDS YOU CAN TRUST
We carry only the highest quality wood products by the best brands in the industry. We carefully select the brands we distribute; they must be of the highest quality and employ the very latest in industry standards. We take our product selection very seriously because we want only the best for our clients. Your satisfaction is our top concern.
Chesapeake Plywood 3400 East Biddle Street. Baltimore MD, 21213
Tel: 410-244-0055 – Fax: 410-244-1269