ROSEBURG DURAGARD PREMIUM PRIMED MDO PANEL
Roseburg’s Duragard Premium Primed MDO Panel is a panel which has a coating of hardwood veneer right below a smooth resin (water resistant phenolic) impregnated cellulose fiber overlay. Primed MDO Panel could be defined on 1 or two sides. Its center is assembled using plywood. Primed MDO Panel can be accessible Primed 1 side or two sides.
MDO Panel SPECIFICATIONS:
- Lengths – 8′ & 10′
- Widths – 4′
- Thickness – 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″, 1″
- Grades – APA & PS 1-09 Specifications
- Overlay – Smooth resin (water resistant phenolic) impregnated cellulose fiber overlay
- Face Veneer – Hardwood veneer directly beneath paper overlay is plug free, fully repaired
- Core Veneer – Western softwood
- Back Veneer – C-grade veneer or Smooth resin (water resistant phenolic) impregnated cellulose fiber overlay
- Adhesive – NAUF exterior, fully water resistant phenolic glue
- Sanding – N/A
- Patching – N/A
MDO Panel KEY ADVANTAGES:
- Resists exterior weathering
- Exceptional paintability, machinability
- Dimensionally stable
- NAUF (No added urea formaldehyde)
- Can be specified FSC® certified
- Minimal core transfer
Primed MDO Panel CERTIFICATIONS:
APA — Made to meet or surpass APA — The Engineered Wood Association performance criteria PS 1-09 — Meets PS 1-09 criteria for: Veneer levels, adhesive and bond strength, depth requirements, testing processes, completed plywood tolerances, identification and stamping guidelines.
Sustainable Reference Materials
Technical Data Sheet
MDO Panel APPLICATIONS
When used as siding DuraGard Premium is durable, attractive and easy to maintain, and it provides the excellent natural insulation properties of wood. It may also be pressure treated with preservative or fire-retardant chemicals when required.
- Lining for trucks and trailers
- Recreational vehicle manufacturers for built-in furniture and cabinetry
- Commercial signs • Highway signs
- Residential & commercial soffits and fascias
- Residential & commercial smooth finished columns
- Industrial containers • Boxes and crates
- Structural siding
- Exterior color accent panels
- Applications where long lasting paint or coating performance is required.
- Display shelves, storage racks and bins.
- Chimney enclosures
- Gable ends
- Privacy fences
- Garage doors
- Cabinets and built-ins
- Paneling (with decorative moldings)
- Shelving and partitions
MDO Panel MACHINING & FASTENING
Roseburg’s DuraGard Premium could be sawn, nailed, routed, drilled and shaped. Always use sharp, high-tech tools and be careful to prevent marring the overlay surface. Space. Spiral or ringshank nails supply the very best holding power, but screws and screws may also be utilized.
MDO Panel FINISHING
DuraGard Premium should be painted when subjected to weather or moist conditions. It’s encouraged that a primer coating made by precisely the exact same producer because the finish coat is applied and follow the company’s specific application guidelines. Panels must be sterile when applying the end. Panels meant for exterior exposure ought to be edge sealed using two heavy coats of top notch exterior paint formulated for timber. Edges are readily sealed when panels have a heap. Roseburg provides factory priming on either side, two sides, and border.
MDO Panel CONSTRUCTION
The center innerplies and spine are “C” grade or better as outlined at PS 1. A coating of hardwood veneer finishes the core structure and gives a smooth surface for bonding the phenolic) impregnated cellulose fiber overlay.
MDO Panel OVERVIEW
Roseburg’s DuraGard Premium MDO Panel is your perfect, paint prepared industrial plywood panel. Its quite smooth paper overlay receives paint exceptional with less trickle and minimal if any grain move. The western core is quite rigid, strong and durable and provides years of support if maintained correctly. The smooth resin (water resistant phenolic) impregnated cellulose fiber overlay can be obtained 1 1 or two sides and DuarGard Premium may also be arranged factory primed on 1 side or two sides.
MDO Panel GRADE
Roseburg’s DuraGard is created out of a high quality paper soaked with phenolic resin solids and overlaid on our exterior-grade plywood panels. The “B” Plugged Fir veneer underneath the overlay gives a smooth surface perfect for painting. DuraGard is fabricated with watertight resins that meet or surpass each of veneer-grade, adhesion, and building requirements of PS 1-09.
MDO Panel STORAGE
Since DuraGard Premium Primed MDO Panel is generally completed, it’s crucial to maintain the merchandise dry prior to use. Roseburg recommends keeping DuraGard Premium at a warehouse or under roofing. If kept outdoors, units must be covered loosely with a protective cloth.
BRANDS YOU CAN TRUST
We carry only the highest quality wood products by the best brands in the industry. We carefully select the brands we distribute; they must be of the highest quality and employ the very latest in industry standards. We take our product selection very seriously because we want only the best for our clients. Your satisfaction is our top concern.
Chesapeake Plywood 3400 East Biddle Street. Baltimore MD, 21213
Tel: 410-244-0055 – Fax: 410-244-1269